We are in a time where fear dominates the world, people are being forced into isolation and nations are shutting down because Covid-19 has become a global pandemic. Science is a step behind and trying hard to save humanity. The world could possibly face an economic meltdown if this gets out of hand.
The Great thing is, “None of this took God by surprise.” He is still God who rules in the affairs of men. Our hope is in the Lord. The Lord is our refuge and fortress, an ever-present help in times of trouble.
Deuteronomy 31:6 “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
“Preachers” brings you a live/acoustic version of this song off the “X” album featuring Dan Ali just to let you know God still has you at heart, and the midst of the chaos, “WE WILL BE OK.”
We will be “OK” because He that watches over you never sleeps nor slumbers, We will be ok because we walk under the shadow of the almighty, We will be ok because He is the Lord that healeth us and we will be ok because He will never leave us nor forsake us.
We Pray this song encourages you.
Disclaimer: The hand-holding scene in this video is in no way promoting the disregard of covid-19 precautionary measures. It was shot months before the pandemic.
We advice that you stay safe, and follow the safety precautions:
1. Social distancing (keep at least 1.5 meters away from anyone coughing or sneezing)
2. Keep good personal hygiene. Wash your hands regularly with soap or use an alcohol based hand rub. Cover your mouth or nose with your bent elbow or tissue when u sneeze or cough and dispose of used tissues immediately.
3. Avoid touching your face (especially ur eyes, nose and mouth)
4. Avoid shaking and holding hands.
5. Take vitamin C regularly to boost your immune system (especially natural sources like oranges etc)
Follow @urbangospelblog for more updates and exciting content. Stay blessed.