Another month is here again and it’s time to appreciate our very own artistes. UGMB Artiste of the Month session on UGMB seeks to celebrate Ghanaian urban gospel artistes for their hard work over the course of the month.
Here’s a list of six (6) artistes who exceled in the month of August.
- Priscilla Marhah: A sensational act from the camp of Era Music Entertainment, Priscilla Marhah has gradually become an industry favorite. Her vocal prowess will marvel you. It’s no wonder she’s up for artiste for the month of August. Her song “Banmamki” off the “Master’s Call” album by Era Music has consistently stayed on the UGMB charts since it’s release.
- Yongrush: A gem by all standards is how one would describe rap artiste, Yongrush. Versatile as well, Yongrush keeps setting high standards. His song “Higher” since it’s release has left quiet an impression on listeners. The rap phenomenon is not stopping anytime soon, brace yourselves for greatness.
- D’Scepter: Meet D’Scepter, a group of five (5) young men doing marvelous music and going all out for Christ. Their sound is unique and will definitely leave you yearning to hear more of them. Their latest single “Sound of Your Name” is a musical masterpiece. It consistently stayed on the UGMB Charts for weeks.
- Quame Key: Quame Key emerged at the New Artiste of the Year during the maiden edition of the GUGMA scheme. He has really paid his dues this year thus it’s not surprising to see his lastest piece “Testimony of Blessings” doing tremendously well. The song which was released in the August was on the UGMB Charts for consecutive weeks.
- Obbey: Formaly known as OB-Jay, Obbey has been very consistent this year. Back to back releases has enabled him stay relevant in the system. His song “Majo” featuring Terley is making massive impact in the lives of the youth. Obbey represents Zion City and he is here to stay. Blessed with a soothing voice, Obbey is set to take the bull by it’s horn and keep spreading the good news.
- Kofi Option: Kofi Option is definitely a force to reckon with when it comes to rap music. His song “God’s Favorite” is a testament to that fact. His delivery and spirit bars would leave you intrigued. August was a good month for Kofi Option as “God’s Favorite” received quite a number of views, streams and downloads.
Here we go. These are the six (6) acts who definitely left a mark in August. Now the choice is yours. Let us know who wins the artiste of the month, June. You can vote as many as possible below. Voting ends over the weekend.
For more updates and exciting content follow @urbangospelblog. Stay blessed.
Watch Videos below;
Neqta – Nobody
Absteiner – Dance 4 You
Goddey – Hold Me
Kelvin Flintstones – Vibe Ting
Contact 027 175 6151 for all your promo deals.